Masters Running

Donna - Better each Day (Read 201 times)

TomD

Donna is pretty much back to her old self. She needs to build up her energy more yet, but she is better each day. Today she was able to drive for the first time in 4 weeks. She drove the 1.5 miles to the grocery store and back home again. Because of my knee she is waiting for me, when we were at the store. I have to stop at times to let the pain pass some. We are making our Valentine supper. Pasta and sauce, some whole grain bread, and then Strawberries and Shortcake. Since both of us have less energy than normal, we are keeping supper simple. Then we will snuggle and be in Love as usual. We hope all of you are as happy as Donna and I are on this Valentine's Day. TomD and DonnaD
      Thanks for the good news update. We needed that and are smiling with you and your most lovely lady. Here's to more progress and always, to love! grins, A
      Masters 2000 miles
      nowor

Happy Valentine Day to you two love bugs. Thanks for sharing your good news and joy with us.
        huskydon

Good to hear the news! Best wishes to you both!
            I'm glad to hear of the progress. I'll be anxious for updates as it continues. TomS
              Then we will snuggle and be in Love as usual. TomD and DonnaD
              There is your healing power, right there. Good news. Smile
              Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Marathon Maniac #957

That is great news!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Donna getting better is great news! (Your knee issues aren't so great - hope that is resolved quickly and easily soon.) Belated Happy Birthday Tom. Delighted you and your sweetheart can spend Valentine's Day together at home. Skip