Masters Running

April Masters Miles (Read 431 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Wow, another month has come and almost gone. TIme to post your monthly running totals and PRs. As usual, awards will be given two-deep for most miles, fewest miles, average, and median, so you have 8 chances to win! Hope you all had a good April and have an even better May! This seemed an appropriate picture - some of us have flowers already and some of us still have snow!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Nice picure Carolyn .... and thanks for doing this again!! Smile 119 miles for April No PR's No Races 459 miles YTD Cheers!!!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
      It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Thanks, Carolyn! 66.2 running miles for me in April Seven consecutive months of over 50 miles each - a new level of consistency for me. Longest-ever long run at 10.8. First time ever kayaking in APRIL!!!! Life is good. Big grinBig grinBig grin Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

Carolyn, you always have the BEST pictures. I loved the crocuses (crochi??) peaking through the snow. Although spring has been slow to arrive here, at least the snow is gone. 146.3 miles for April, a new monthly PR as I start to taper for a half marathon on 5/17. 519.1 for the year Thanks again for your willingness to organize everyone's stats!
            Someone couldn't get her lazy butt out of bed this morning to meet her monthly goal of 100, so... April - 95.4 Dead YTD - 399.4 Undecided As always, thanks for doing this Carolyn. May your snow go soon!
              Thanks Carolyn and wonderful picture! 168.6 April miles
              stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Starting over again in mid-April gets me 20.8 Miles of running, and Mx and I 13.8 Miles walking. Not much yet, but it sure beats the snot out of several months of "0". Wink Thanks for tabulating and I look forward to the fina list. I'm needy, I'll take a shot at any award I can get Smile

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Tramps

Thanks again, Carolyn! April: 150 miles 15K PR 1:07:54 (7:17) Auto-PR; first time running at this distance. 10K PR 46:17 (7:27) Bad PR; I’ve got to run a 10K in cool weather one day. In the winter I do 8-mile tempo runs at a much faster pace than this!

Be safe. Be kind.

Tramps, I'm with you. Give me cool weather for running anytime. 170.9 miles for April. The highest monthly mileage in a while - maybe a year or more. 625.5 miles YTD. No races. (I plan to run a race in May.) No PR's. (I plan to get a PR in May.) Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

dg.

Thanks Carolyn. You found the perfect picture. You always do. I'm happy with this month, all things considered. I'm still working on a couple of injuries, (since January), but am making progress, and it's almost consistently in the right direction. Finally! 100.4 miles, a pr. 320.2 ytd. one 5K, which was also a pr because it was my first.
                      xor

314! I ran pi!

Teresadfp

One day at a time

71.7 miles for April. No PRS, but I got to run in Texas and Mexico!
                            Beautiful picture! April - 127.6 YTD - 366.1 Do I get points for running Down Under?? I think it's harder to run 'cause of the whole gravity issue. Big grin

Leslie
                            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

xor

71.7 miles for April. No PRS, but I got to run in Texas and Mexico!
                              Is PRS like really REALLY bad PMS? (sorry) ((really))

wildchild

Carolyn

Just got in from my run today, so my final tally for the month is 110.5 miles. I've been over 100 miles per month for 13 months now. Leslie, it's actually easier running Down Under - gravity doesn't hold you down as much since you're on the bottom side of the planet. Erika has more gravity than most of us, being up at the top of the planet. But she's fast enough to compensate for it. Helen, you have the rest of the day to get out there and run 4.6 miles - just do it! Smile

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.