Masters Running

March Masters Miles (Read 37 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Happy April Fools Day! Time to tally up and report on your March running (or lack thereof)!

I'mposting from DH's tablet and don't know how to post pictures, but I'll add one later.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

BlazinCajun

Thanks for doing this.

March: 201.6 Miles, Largest month since March of 2012.

Year: 520.0 Miles

Andrew
      ------------------
      God, my Lord, is my strength;
      he makes my feet swift as those of hinds
      and enables me to go upon the heights.
      Hb 3:19

MM #7877

229 miles in March.

665.2 miles for 2015.

1 marathon (Knoxville) for fun.

Thanks for keeping this monthly going!

Philippians 4:13.

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

All the way from Greece?  What dedication.  So unlike my running.  Oh well, it's still a major improvement from February.  59.8 miles for me.  nothing of note other than none of them were on a TM.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Thanks Carolyn. Your Greece pictures are awesome - keep 'em coming!

113 miles for March

290 YTD

Dave59

100 for me (again).

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

only 60.

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

Just a dude.

34.2 in March. Really low for me but considerably higher than February. I think I am finally past my injury though...

150.8 for the year.

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

133 for me.  I had an automatic PR, my first 30k trail race.  Really slow.  However, I achieved all 3 goals: 1) Have fun; 2) Don't fall; 3) Even if you do fall, don't get hurt.

"I didn’t run a race until I was 41 and that was a marathon! Let that sink in for a minute." -me

TammyinGP

i didn't realize how low my monthly mileage was! i felt like i ran quite a bit but guess it was mostly low mileage runs.

and like opie, i'm looking forward to my automatic PR in my first 30K trail run at the end of april. 

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

I ran 5021 miles in March!  APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha .  I love April Fools Day....

Henrun

Bringing the average down: 65.7 miles

wildchild

Carolyn

Hey Mike, 5021 is a prime number, so you get an award!

April Fools....

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

1 race, a 5K in 18:18

590 for the year (the most I've done in the 1st Quarter since 2000, because most years I'm XC skiing).

Sayhey! MM#130

174.3 miles in March.

Some half marathons and shorter races, and 2 marathons:

Florida Boys Ranch March 8 in 4:29 (sore hamstring) and one in Reston, VA March 29 in 3:53.

So what does Mike win?

Thanks, Carolyn....loving your Greece photos, too.

https://agratefullifedotnet.wordpress.com/  (for a piece or two of my mind)