Masters Running

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. (Read 299 times)

TomD

To all of you wonderful people who are sending prayers and holding positive thoughts for me during my surgery on monday the 19th and all the wonderful thoughts for Tom, I just want you to know how very touched I am. As I read each and everyone of them, my tears just fall seeing how very many care so deeply. Some of you I have met, some I have become friends with and some of you I have never met, but each and everyone of you, I thank so deeply from my heart and if I have any part of it , I will come out of it with flying colors, however I do have to admit I am human and scared half to death as I have never been in a hospital for myself ever before. Thank you all so very much for every prayer and every thought. Love to all of you, Donna Detore
    stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Donna--I missed the first round, but I just want to wish you and Tom the strength to work through the coming weeks. I sure sounds like you two have the positive attitude that will carry you through. All the best, Kevin

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

munchkn883

I know I am speaking for everyone on RA when I say we are here for you and Tom. Lean all you want on all of us. It's nice to have such a caring running family. Keep positive thoughts and know God has everything covered.
          Doctors are often wrong. Hold fast to Tom and find joy in each day.....your mind and your attitude are very important in besting this beast. I am a cancer survivor; we are strong and know the power of positive thinking. Keep your lovely outlook and positive approach to life, Donna. Really, it will go a long way. all my very best thoughts and wishes to you and Tom, most sincerely, A
          Masters 2000 miles
          xor

Me too.

I pray wisdom and skill for your medical team and strength/courage for you and Tom.

ksrunr All American 10K Feb. '10 Cowtown Half marathon Feb. '10 Boston '10

coastwalker

Hi Donna, I've found that, on the whole, being human isn't such a bad thing! Wink And one of the nice things about being human is being able to offer support, strength, hope when it is needed. You and Tom are both incredibly strong, but you still have my very best wishes for a most successful outcome with your surgery on Monday. I'll be thinking of you and sending you hugs and good vibes on my workout on Monday morning, and all through the day. Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

We all wish you the best in your coming recovery and dearly hope it is swift and full.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

#artbydmcbride

Good luck and best wishes Donna! Smile

Runners run

TammyinGP

Thank you for checking in with us Donna. I continue to keep you and Tom in my prayers. You will find strength and optimism that you never dreamed possible during such a trying time and that strength and optimism will help you immensely.

Tammy

nowor

Monday will be an amazing day. MLK brings thoughts of courage, strength that lasts, and being very human to my mind. You and Tom are demonstrating today the power that can defeat our fearsl Hugs and many thoughts.
                          Thinking about you and Tom on my long run this morning and I will be thinking of you both tomorrow too. Wishing you strength and a full and speedy recovery!
                          munchkn883

10 miles full of prayers for Donna and Tom. Hugs!