Masters Running

Happy Birthday to LaVitaDolce (Read 238 times)

(I meant to start this earlier) Happy birthday, LaVitaDolce (you'll always be Rose to me though). Smile

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

wildchild

Carolyn

Happy Birthday, Rose! Enjoy your day!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Birthday?.......How can this be? You are only getting better, not older each day. Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY...... Joey
        Vista
          Happy Birthday! Do something really fun on your special day Smile
            Happy birthday, RCG. I hope it's a good one and followed by many more. TomS
            seemomgo

Happy birthday!!! I hope your day goes just the way you want it to. Eat some birthday cake for me please!!!
                Happy Birthday! Have a great day full of play and fun. Karin/CNYrunner

#artbydmcbride

Happy happy birthday, Barb! Thank you so much for being born! Smile

Runners run

Top 'O the World!

Happy Birthday!!!! Smile
                    Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

thank you WillRun. Happy birthday, LaVitaDolce (you'll always be Irunslowly to me but it had to go after you gave us rose-colored-glasses for your Gateway-to-the-Pacific Marthon in 2005). Hope to see you and rs out here again sometime <>RVM/RVM)>>>\ uhm, no particular reason but do you happen to have any photos of the Gateway anymore?

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

thank you WillRun. Happy birthday, LaVitaDolce (you'll always be Irunslowly to me but it had to go after you gave us rose-colored-glasses for your Gateway-to-the-Pacific Marthon in 2005). Hope to see you and rs out here again sometime <>RVM/RVM)>>>\ uhm, no particular reason but do you happen to have any photos of the Gateway anymore?
                        I guess you could just call me "Sybil"... Hey Tet, I've been looking in my photobucket... I don't know how to post images here. But I will try clicking around. Here is one of us before the July 2005, Gateway to the Pacific Marathon in Elma, Washington Um, nevermind... I'll keep working on it... Thank you everyone...Let's all enjoy June!
                        LaVita
                        arf

MM #405

Happy Birthday Rosie... I hope you get some neat presents and everyone spoils you rotten Big grin Wishing you a great year! arf

Marathon Maniac #957

Happy Birthday!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Happy Birthday!
                              Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                              Tramps

Happy birthday, La Vie en Rose!

Be safe. Be kind.