Masters Running

I've got a crime fighting side kick...I mean new running partner!!!!! (Read 532 times)

SteveP

DD#1 had a healthy boy!!!!!!!! Details to follow!!!! I'm outta here.

SteveP

Congrats Batman! Please come back with many pictures of your new Grand-Robin! Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

btb1490

Congrats to all!!!! I especially like the word "healthy" in there! At what age will he be allowed to ride in the Batmobile? Smile Also, it's nice how a new life has come to you and your family after the loss of another. Best of luck to everyone.

#artbydmcbride

Big grin Fabulous news! You know we need pictures as soon as you can! hmmm, superhero onesies Smile

Runners run

A new grandson! Congrats Steve, and it was great to hear that mother and son are both doing well. Do new fathers and grandfathers still do the cigar thing? Does your new side kick have a name yet? We need pictures!

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Oh how wonderful! Congratulations to the Batman Family!! Can't wait to see the photo's . . . . ~Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
              It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

I guess this must be what is meant by the "circle of life" Many congratulations to everyone, especially DD#1. Kevin

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Congratulations! Born in the Bat Cave? Steve

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

SteveP

I guess this must be what is meant by the "circle of life" Many congratulations to everyone, especially DD#1. Kevin
                    DD#1 was just the carrier...I had to do all the pacing!!!! Sheesh... No name yet. 8lbs 10 oz...20 inches... Is that a keeper???? More to follow

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

Congratulations! Who cares about a name - I want to know if you've taken care of the REAL important stuff....have you had him fitted for a cape yet? Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Congrats to the whole bat family.

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

Tramps

Congrats. Don't name him Robin. Don't name him Robin. Don't...

Be safe. Be kind.

wildchild

Carolyn

Congrats. Don't name him Robin. Don't name him Robin. Don't...
                            SNORK! Holy diapers, batman, that's terrific news!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

seemomgo

Hooray! What an exciting time for you and the superhero family. Is he showing signs of incredible strength or xray vision or anything superhero-ish yet? Can't wait for photos!
                              evanflein

Wow, that IS a healthy baby! Congratulations, Steve, to you and your whole family. Such great news! (and yes... don't name him Robin...)