Masters Running

Tumor Markers are at 48 (Read 411 times)

munchkn883

Spoke with the nurse at my oncologist's office this afternoon. Markers were 55 in November, 46 in December and now 48. They are pleased and we're praying they will come down under 39 so I can be considered "normal".
    spacityrunner

Wow, that is some great news. Praying for moving on down....

Trails Rock!

Maniac 505

yep, we are all with you Munch. we are all doing what we can to continue that downward spiral.
          continued restoration back to perfection!
          Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
          SteveP

A runner who considers herself "normal"...Go figure. Our house holds' prayers will continue Munch

SteveP

Thank you Lord and may you continue to bless her with health. ksrunr

ksrunr All American 10K Feb. '10 Cowtown Half marathon Feb. '10 Boston '10

Glad I popped in to read this. Praying for the number to decrease. Thanks for the update!
                LaVita

#artbydmcbride

Good news and better to come. Keep up the strength, munchkn883, you've got a race in June to prepare for. Smile

Runners run

nowor

Yes, the markers are on the decline!
                    evanflein

(so it's ok that they're up from December??) I know nothing about this, but this sounds like a downward trend, I hope! Continued prayers for your good health, Munchkn!
                      arf

MM #405

Wonderful news Munch! Keep sparkling, like snow in the morning sunshine...do you remember that? hugs, arf

Marathon Maniac #957

Praying that they come down more, Munch.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Great news, munch. Here's to a continued downward trend. TomS

GreenMan

That's Great Munchie! Sorry I'm going to miss Knoxville again this year. jjj
                              Iron Mt. Trail Runners blogsite .... JJJessee blogsite ....Spring is here. Go outside and play.
                              mrpat

Munch, praise God for this dowward spiral and we will be praying that it continues and you will beunder 39 shortly. patrick