Masters Running

November Masters Miles (Read 59 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Howdy masters,

It's almost the end of the year!  Time to post your miles for November, and any PRs or AG awards, or anything else noteworthy!

I've been really bad about posting awards lately, but theoretically there will be awards at some point for most miles, fewest miles, average, median, prime numbers, and cool totals.

This is a picture taken by my friend Andrea at a group run a few days ago.  This is what winter running in Colorado is all about!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

MM #7877

November was a difficult month.  But I did manage to complete the Madison Wisconsin marathon (and hurt myself in the process).

130.8 miles for the month.

Philippians 4:13.

Cool photo!  115 miles for me with 2nd AG in a Turkey Trot in Mesilla, an old town right next to Las Cruces.  At one time it was just south of the border and bigger than Las Cruces.  It's one of the few flat areas around here so it's a good spot for a race!

"I didn’t run a race until I was 41 and that was a marathon! Let that sink in for a minute." -me

Sayhey! MM#130

259 miles.

I think this may be the only month when we get two weekday races, Vet's Day and T'giving Day.

3 marathons in Nov: 8th: Ft. Myers (hot), won AG; 22nd: Flying Monkey (hilly) no AGs; 29th: Space Coast, won AG.

It was a very small V Day 5K, won it; Grandmaster at the T'giving 5K.

https://agratefullifedotnet.wordpress.com/  (for a piece or two of my mind)

rmcj001

179 miles for November.  1924 YTD. Nov 7th Canyon City Marathon 10th AG and BQ, 14th Beat the Blerch Half Marathon 2nd AG, 21st Salomon CityTrails 5k - SF 1st AG, 26th Zombie Runner Turkey Trot 5K 1st AG.

Ray

50.2 for me - quite the downward trend, but trying to give my body the rest it needs since I fell in Sept and still ran Dublin

I seem to have lost the widget for ytd miles -- any help getting it back would be appreciated

denise

evanflein

156.3 for November, lowest mileage month of the year. But, I'm at 2,310.7 YTD so shouldn't have a problem with the 2,400 mile goal for the year (avg of 200 per month).

moebo

124.1 for me in November. Nothing special, just trying to stay in the 20-30 mpw range until next spring.

909 mile year to date

78 miles for Nov

Thanks wild,

TomS

Wow!

156.3 for November, lowest mileage month of the year. But, I'm at 2,310.7 YTD so shouldn't have a problem with the 2,400 mile goal for the year (avg of 200 per month).

"I didn’t run a race until I was 41 and that was a marathon! Let that sink in for a minute." -me

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

On the summary page, there is a "EDIT LAYOUT" button in the top right corner.  when you click on that, there is a selection for "WIDGETS".  should find it there.  i already have it on mine so didn't seem to show up on the list.  hope that helps.

50.2 for me - quite the downward trend, but trying to give my body the rest it needs since I fell in Sept and still ran Dublin

I seem to have lost the widget for ytd miles -- any help getting it back would be appreciated

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

November - 59.3 - surprise, surprise!

YTD - 597.5 - I'm surprised I have that many.

Deez -

Go into Training Log

In the upper right hand corner click "Edit Layout"

Click on "Widgets"

Click and Drag "Statistics" where you want it

Under "Group the Results By," scroll down and pick "Overall."  It will give you your current year and overall total.

Leslie
                          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Pretty picture, Nobody's running though :-)

November: 360.0 miles

2015 YTD: 3734.2 on track towards big goal of 4000 miles

Running streak: 1931 days running average of 8.5 miles per day.

2015 average daily mileage 11.2

First 100 mile week with only one run per day.

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

127.6 mile

Miles for Maria 6 hour Master winner 27.6 miles.The benefit of register for 6 and running 6 instead of registering for 12 and running 6.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

an amazing likeness

194 miles for November

2,001 miles YTD

My plan for December is to have a fairly light month in the hope the soreness and tiredness will seep out of my old bones, but still log enough miles to hit January ready to ramp up and not pork up too badly.  Onto December...

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.