Masters Running

Brain Scan Tomorrow (Read 322 times)

munchkn883

My PET/CT scan showed all was stable, but tumor markers went up again. Only thing not scanned lately is my head so that will be done tomorrow. Praying we get "there's nothing up there" results! Grandson had a run-in with the curb this morning and he lost. He has a huge fat lip, but his peditrician decided no stitches since the cut is in his mouth. Teeth are fine, thank goodness. Wish I could just give him a big hug. Hope you all are doing well. Hugs to all!

#artbydmcbride

Hugs to you too, munchkn! {{munchkn}} Good luck with the head examination.

Runners run

Tramps

Hope all goes well. Keep us informed! (Ouch, on the grandson.)

Be safe. Be kind.

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

{{{Munch}}} I hope all goes well for you tomorrow and that they don't find anything up there!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
          It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

wildchild

Carolyn

Good luck as always, Munchkn! Hope your head is all clear!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

{{{{{{{{Munch}}}}}}}} - good thoughts, prayers and excellent vibes are winging your way! Hugs to you and your grandson - glad to hear he is OK with no major damge.

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

King of PhotoShop

Let's hope they scan your head and come up with nothing! Good luck Munch! Spareribs
                  Good luck tomorrow, munch. My thoughts continue to be with you. TomS
                    munchkn883 I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and that all will be well. You have probably looked into this but what would be the "normal" fluctuation on your tumor maker tests? Following your posts it seems possible that the ups and downs are caused by simple measurement error and nothing else. It just seems like the values go up and down but your condition remains (fortunately) quite good. If most of the changes of the magnitudes you are seeing are just due to normal random fluctuations that occur when a test is repeated over and over again it might help reduce the test's emotional impact a bit.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

I'll be keeping my finger crossed for you, Donna. Stay strong.
                      TammyinGP

Hoping and praying that the ol noggin' is normal. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Tammy

coastwalker

Gee, most people don't need a scan of my head to tell me there's nothing up there! Good luck tomorrow, Munch! I hope there's nothing to see on the scan. I'm also glad to know that Grandson is OK, with nothing worse than a large lip that'll go away soon enough. Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Good luck, Munch....thinkin' of you.
                            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                            Teresadfp

One day at a time

Prayers for you on my end.
                                ...you'll be in our prayers munch//......Strength and Peace to Your Heart......

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....