Masters Running

PET/CT SCAN RESULTS WERE GOOD! (Read 182 times)

munchkn883

Praise God! The results show no new spots and the ones I have are the same size ...so for now we will not be changing the treatment. My oncologist is very pleased. We have no idea why my numbers went up, but I'm praying they go DOWN in a couple weeks when done again. I ask why they thought I was having more pain and he said he thought my body was so used to putting in the mileage that when I slowed down it didn't know how to respond...plus he said I'm just getting old like the rest of them! His advice was to pick up my walking mileage....no problem with following those orders!!
    coastwalker

Hi Munch, I LOVE to read reports like that: No new spots; no increases in size; no new treatments; and orders to get out and walk more! Congratulations, and keep up the good work!! Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Praise God indeed Munch! Prayers continuing as always. Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Always good to hear positive news. Here's hoping you hear nothing but good things!! Kevin

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

nowor

Wonderful news and I know you'll follow doctor's orders!

Marathon Maniac #957

Great news!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hooray!! I'll be praying for lower numbers. Have fun walking more!

King of PhotoShop

High fives to you. Any time the dr. gives you good news it really makes your day. I am happy for you. Spareribs
                  wildchild

Carolyn

Great news, Munch! Hope the numbers go down next time. Enjoy the walking.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

TammyinGP

Great news Munch!!! Thanks for keeping us so up to date on your progress!

Tammy

Yippeeee! Love the good news! Prayers will continue!

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

Awesome news Munch! Keep up this trend and I know you'll be walking with a smile. Thanks for letting us know. Karin
                            GOOD What a Relief.........

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

selb3

WOOOO HOOOO!!!! Big grin Awesome news. I am so very happy for you. hugs, dave
                              evanflein

Yeah!! That's terrific! And he told you to get out there and keep walking! That's good news all around. Thanks for sharing, Munch.