Masters Running

Tues 1-8 Boomies runs aand wo's (Read 711 times)

((munch)) hope your markers come down quickly!! 4.2 miles today at 9:17 avg pace - felt good - ready for my 1/2 at disney saturday!! went for an awesome massage today - worked out all the kinks!! we also had unseasonably warm temps here - felt great to be in high 50s this afternoon - i so love running in those temps!!

denise

wildchild

Carolyn

Hugs to Munch! Hey, hugs to everybody, while I'm at it! A nice easy 4.7 miles at lunchtime in 49 minutes, on a dirt trail that was only a little bit muddy and snowy. 36 degrees and mostly sunny - wonderful day to be out.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

dg.

{{{{Munch's hip!}}} Where's Deb?
        hi Erika. I'm here, just a little quiet. I think i"m getting tired of this injury stuff. think I caught some kind of bug yesterday. that's what I get for chasing them. Clowning around thanks for asking. Smile since we're hugging, I'll send some out too. for munch, and everybody that's sick or injured or heat deprived. or just wants one.

Marathon Maniac #957

We're praying my markers have come down even more...results will be coming hopefully by end of week.
          Keep us posted, munch. We're praying for you, too.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

0530 50f 4mi ez 9:30 hr=125 ish, same as my 10mi 8:30 pace last week. but i took yesterday off. carb depletion works with me! i can't run fast now at all!
            MC.....Well....9:30's for you....ah...taper time....enjoy rest as difficult as that is Rest day for me today......tomorrow I am supposed to do a couple at MP....I am debating as to whether I would be better off making it a recovery run....since my legs have not cooperated for the last week and a half...

Manchild

Hugs to Munch!! 4 miles quickly after work. 8:46 pace with an 8:13 last mile. Have a nice evening Peeps! Chris
                I think down here there is a stereotype of the Wolf being a guy who chases wimmen. Isn't that right, Dark Horse? Big grin
                Ilene, I don't chase wimmen. Wimmen chase me. 2 miles tonight on the treadmill. Dark Horse
                I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.
                  {{healing thoughts to munch}} Managed 3.3 mile run/walk through the slush. It snowed here last night, a wet heavy snow as usual, and it's turned to slop this after noon. The footing was pretty good most of the way and the temp was 43F. It's supposed to start raining any minute now, so I had a nice, dry run from the ankles up.
                  Have you got a flag?
                    6 miles in 52:00 on a treadmill . I normally don't run on treadmills but I have promised to help a friend get back into running shape. I ran and instructed her on the finer points of weight lifting and core work etc. She ran with me a few years back and just decided that enough was enough. If we can get her weight down in the next month or two and get her from walking to a walk run routine I told her that by spring we can have her back to a 5k run. Anyway she did great but will be sore tomorrow I'm sure. That got me thinking about how my weight training has gone to the wayside over the last few months and I hope this will help motivate me to get back into a routine. good runs and healing vibes to those that need em.

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

Nice runs to all Masters!! 4 easy miles this late afternoon. Temps down abit from the wkend but just perfect for running...48F very light wind...beautiful! 10:25 pace. The front page looks great! Thanks to hally and J3 and anyone else who made it possible....In some way, I think wa5yom had a part perhaps. Anyway thanks to all!
                      Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

#artbydmcbride

Ilene, I don't chase wimmen. Wimmen chase me. 2 miles tonight on the treadmill. Dark Horse
                        Of course! ( and I am one of them.) Wink But I was referring to your expertise with etymology and folklore.

Runners run

Get a room
                          Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                            I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.

Hill Runner

...late posting for me today 7.10 miles of hills @ 8:49 pace...60F & a beautiful evening to run. Oh, yeah...the front page looks very nice...Thanks to those who did the work.

Upcoming Races:

Boston Marathon, Boston,MA 04/15/13
                              Grandfather Mountain Marathon,Boone NC 07/14/13
                              Thunder Road Marathon, Charlotte NC 11/13

SteveP

I think down here there is a stereotype of the Wolf being a guy who chases wimmen. Isn't that right, Dark Horse? Big grin
                                I watched an episode of "Mighty Mouse"...Wolves chase sheep. It didn't work out for them though. I got the mail earlier today. I don't get the photo thingy yet. There was a bumper sticker from Erika that had the live action TV series Bat-Logo with the caption "Follow me to the Batcave". Thanks Erika!!!!!!!!!!!

SteveP