Masters Running

The Sunday Goodbye Daily 10/21 (Read 373 times)

SteveP

Love the house Leslie. Shorty done good. Does the right side of the house get the weather issues?

Here's to Ryan.

Sorry for your family's loss Tet.

Ilike a happy Erika leg.

Tag and I got DW motivated and we hit our favorite trail while it was still foggy. It's on the trail with the wet clay and steep hills with switch backs that have come close to the river.  DW said she'll at least know where to start looking for our half eaten corpses. The wet leaves on the trail did make it a bit slippery.

Here's a bridge to a campsite along the trail. I've yet to see evidence of camping though.

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

Church this morning, then we headed down to Singing Trees for the 18-month sobriety birthday of Shorty and pal of his he was in rehab with.  Great speaker, and with about 10 minutes left, it was opened up to anyone who wanted to talk.  Paul talked first, then Shorty.  He shared some things that, of course, made me cry, but not in a bad way.  Maybe one day it'll stop being such an emotional thing for me, but for now some issues are still in the healing stages.  I'm just so grateful to have a sober husband, a happy husband.  The change in our lives has been indescribable.

This is wonderful to hear.

(((Mike's DS)))

(((Erika)))  I wondered if he had left yet.  When will you know where he will be stationed?

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."