Masters Running

Get Well Soon Ribs - Home work assignment (Read 340 times)

SteveP

We'll miss Ribs while he's healing. Remember WWRD?. Today, do something to show him how much he means to us. Today, I'll knock the ice cream off of a small child's cone.

SteveP

Big grin Hope he sees your "goal" for the day!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

The Jogger

Steve that was a cracker. I'll swap a guide dog with Woody!!! Big grin And then start jogging up the road......... Roy

Top 'O the World!

I've always enjoyed the folks who hack into the electronic road signs.....
          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

#artbydmcbride

In honor of Ribs, I will pull out earbuds from all runners wearing ipods today, as I spot them.

Runners run

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

I'm going to wear a jacket around my waist tomorrow! Tongue

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
              It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

dg.

I will read a novel by Donna Leon. Smile

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

thanks batman, I'll sacrifice how much I love to run everyday and taper for another week.Big grin

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

TammyinGP

sending all my best, Ribs. I know this is just what you want to see when you return.

Tammy

munchkn883

Hopefully I'll do this correctly. I will make sure my clothes match when I walk this week. Thinking of you and your family Ribs.