Masters Running

November 2 Daylight Savings Runs (Read 564 times)

Renee the dog

Uh, someone who forgot all about Daylights Saving Time today Black eye...so I was up at 5:30 a.m. and running at Walt Disney World. Got 7 miles in around the Boardwalk area -- definitely a more friendly Disney running area than most places here. Lots of others out early as well.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

miss you guys!! i've worked alot of extra hours this week - just havent been able to stay disciplined -- did manage to get out a 30 minute 3.2 mile run yesterday after sleeping and before coming in for a 13 hour night last night!! with the time going back an hour we work an extra hour but they pay us double time for that hour and last night was soooooooooo quiet it was crazy!! slept today, church, now back at work again and i have the only patient on this side of the labor floor!! thursday i leave for retreat with my church again - can't wait!! so looking forward to 3 nights away on a spiritual vacation without all the distractions and negativity of the outside world!! i am so ready for it!! hope to catch up with the dailies now!!

denise