Masters Running

Sunday 22 March Mothering Sunday Runs (Read 482 times)

busiman

Running out of mistakes!

Congratulations PDR, WRFB, and Tramps! I'm looking forward to the race reports! I had a smooth but fast 23.5 on the Boston course today... Averaged 7 min pace , but the first 13 were well under... Legs are definitely getting in shape for Boston...flight time...gotta go
    -2009 running goals - sub-3 after Boston (probably VCM), 3 PRs, 2009 miles for the year, and no untreated injuries
    also on Twitter
      Wildchild Yes I did mean 2:04:40 Blush I made the same mistake on the log until I seen the avg. pace Roll eyes It was so much fun it only felt like an hour Smile Although I did dream of running that fast one time Big grin

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

Congrats to you, PDR, WRFB and Tramps (I sent you a special note). You are so great! Dh and I ran 10+ miles today, it was nice to be running, and we had beautiful weather...which is going to end in about 12 hours, so we made the most of it! I'm learning a lot running at his slower pace--I see more, hear more (birds, for one example) and appreciate just running. We had a 5K race yesterday, and we just did his 4:1 run/walk ratio--it was a lot of fun chating with the folks around us, and I so appreciated not being wiped out and winded at the end. Huge grins to you all, Amy
        Masters 2000 miles
        evanflein

Where's this awesome picture??

Marathon Maniac #3309

Where's this awesome picture??
            I was wondering the same thing...

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!