Masters Running

Thursday is finally here!, 5/29 daily (Read 34 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

speaking of baseball, we have decided to bring David to Seattle this summer for a couple baseball games,

Yay us, I mean yay tammy.

you've lived here so know how much better summer is with longer days, warmer temps, lots of Seafair activities, multiple fun runs every weekend and with Safeco Field being down by the waterfront, Ivar's Acres of Clams, the new huge ferris wheel y ou haven't seen before, taking David to the Space Needle,  Ballard Locks with thousands of Pacific salmon swimming past the viewing windows from Elliott Bay into Lake Washington on their way to the upstream spawning grounds, etc. .Unfortunately, I only know what my 5-yo GS likes when he comes down from the part of the northland that's south of erika and rhoon land <<<(that would be everything)>>> but David'll let you know too, to say nothing of lots of free advice from bridle-trails enke, ferry-ride divechief and anything-fishy me. Besides, the Mariners are doin' pretty well this year.

We're goin' to see Iwakuma toushu, I mean pitcher, tomorrow night.  It's fedora hat night.

Maybe a bobblehead night or something will mesh with  your trip too. Yippee.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

SteveP

I'm getting 10 yards of mulch delivered today

Jay

I'm having mulch envy.

Holly, a dear friend says, "If it has tires or testicles, it's going to give you problems."

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

Holly, a dear friend says, "If it has tires or testicles, it's going to give you problems."

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."