Masters Running

My very first race report (Read 282 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Wow, Cranium, I had no idea you were such a fast guy! This race sounds like a blast, actually, but it’s amazing you were able to go that fast with that sort of crowd (unaccustomed to racing). Great job! Btw - I love the shirts. Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Craney! Excellent, simpy marvelous, well done. I look forward to reading more RR's. (someone around here has a template)
      LaVita

Head Procrastinator

You are pretty fast for a guy who never races! One thing you didn't mention is that the teams must design and wear a shirt with the logo of the JPMC Corporate Challenge on it somewhere and that there are prizes for the best shirts.Then after the race you get another shirt from the race in your goody bag. They used to have one here on Long Island but have cut that and some other smaller venues off their list in the past few years. Long Island was always smack in the middle of July and was a really fun event. I miss it. Glad you were able to participate though and look very forward to hearing more about your racing, any local 5k's around?
        ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats