Masters Running

JANUARY Plank Challenge, 1/7-1/13 (Read 337 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Damn, overachievers here...

Big grin

60 seconds forward, 30 seconds each side...

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

OrangeMat

MM #6177

3x :45 prone
      1x :30 right, arm in the air
      1x :45 prone
      1x :30 left, arm in the air
      1x :30 prone

5:15 total

Done!

Same as yesterday, 3:30 total in 30 second increments.

Ditto..........

.....Nancy The road to hell is paved....... run trails!

Mike E

MM #5615

So...I went out with the guys after work and had a few beers.  Got home and watched a movie with DW.  Went to bed and, just by habit,  I checked in with RA and realized I hadn't done my planks.  I rolled out of bed and quickly did 30 seconds forward and 15 seconds each side. That was close!  Oh, and DW never even asked what the heck I was doing...I guess she's used to my antics.

coastwalker

Mike, how could anyone get used to all your antics? Big grin

100 sec forward (with some leg lifts), and 100 sec backward. I was pretty fatigued after my workout this morning, so that was about all I could muster up.

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Love this challenge!!  It's really keeping me accountable for getting those planks done daily!!  My core thanks you!!Smile

denise

OrangeMat

MM #6177

1x :30 left 
                1x :30 right 
                1x :30 prone

5:15 total

Mike E

MM #5615

60 seconds front and 15 seconds each side.

Marathon Maniac #957

I'm still here, and have been doing my planks, just no time to check in.  Nothing excessive for me, though, most days I have only done the minimum of 1:30.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

coastwalker

I didn't have much time this morning, but got in 1 front and 1 back, 120 sec. each.

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

OrangeMat

MM #6177

1x :15 left, arm up hold
                        1x :30 left w/5x arm twists
                        1x :15 right, arm up hold
                        1x :30 right w/5x arm twists
                        All forearms, 5:15 total. The hardest part is figuring out the total time, since I reset the timer after each set.

TriBee2010

I just entered my shortest workout ever--last night's 3 minutes of planks. Ha ha!

Mike E

MM #5615

I just entered my shortest workout ever--last night's 3 minutes of planks. Ha ha!

Don't worry about hurting my feelings...I did 1:30...

I'm still here, and have been doing my planks, just no time to check in.  Nothing excessive for me, though, most days I have only done the minimum of 1:30.

Same with me .... I've been doing 30 sec fwd/30 sec left side; 30 sec fwd/30 sec right side; 60 second various styles --- some days I do more but other days this is what I'm meeting for my minimum --- love this challenge!!

denise

Marathon Maniac #957

Don't worry about hurting my feelings...I did 1:30...

Me, too.  Smile