Masters Running

The OMG I have to appear in a swimsuit in public in 4 weeks Challenge (Read 465 times)

Renee the dog

I can't believe it's Friday. I'm so lost in space, I haven't weighed in... btw, I don't have 4 weeks. Last weekend, lots of people were on our beach. Possibly again tomorrow. Going for "most improved" as the summer progresses on my part of the beach. Wink

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Prince of Fatness

May 1 - 168 lbs. Up a pound from last week. Not the end of the world, but I have got to get my diet in order.

Not at it at all. 

Beginner all over again

I am down the same pound that I've been back and forth with for weeks...
        I hit this weeks weight a month ago. ...managed to go up four.....and up/down but never lower than my eight now for a month. Surprised Wink It's a decade number too....I should try to make better Eating Decisions for the next four days. Thanks, everyone, for your encouragement...this is a good topic. Smile

Marathon Maniac #957

Wink It's a decade number too....I should try to make better Eating Decisions for the next four days.
          Does this mean you have a birthday coming up? Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

maybe i shouldn't weigh myself every day? Confused
            Dutchie - I weigh myself once a week. Get up, pee, weigh in. Your weight is going to fluctuate from day to day, and the once-a-week weigh-in is what I've been told to for a more accurate measure. Laurie - Welcome! Swimming, running - it's all good. Erika - Smile
            Last night I got out of the shower... and my butt was still in it....
            Too dang funny!

Leslie
            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Nono said "Going for "most improved" as the summer progresses on my part of the beach." Ok, I'm going for "least cellulite" when the Golden Girls celebrate our 60th in Bardados in June!