Masters Running

Hi guys! (Read 517 times)

Ilene for owner! Hip, hip, hurray!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Hey, Ilene's the first one to say "Pick me! Pick me!" Way to step up to the plate, girlfriend. Go, Ilene!!! (Guess we'll have to shmooze her a lot now. Roll eyes ) Big grin

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

#artbydmcbride

waitwaitwait! Holly was elected free and clear! Its not fair to decide when the east coast isn't online. Big grin

Runners run

ooh Ooh I want to be an administrator too! Admins can make threads sticky, or ban people, or well, other cool things! Blush
          I don't know about Ilene...she's a known cat torturer. Any thing in the rules about that? Tongue

King of PhotoShop

I can't remember seeing a thread where the "owner" chats with hoi polloi, but it gives me a chance to say thank you for this site. Spareribs
              Illene can be west coast, and Holly east coast... both have obvious administrative abilities...............
              umwb

Maybe they can race for it, at a neutral location someplace in between the two coasts How about Kansas? Wink
                When I'm not running I'm on my Triumph Rocket 3 !

#artbydmcbride

I don't know about Ilene...she's a known cat torturer. Any thing in the rules about that? Tongue
                  Oh no, Skip ...the kitties like to play dress up! Big grin

Runners run

wooohooooo Holly and Ilene - our new leaders!!!!!!!!!!!Big grin

denise

Marathon Maniac #957

Ownership? Does it come with a mortgage? Big grin Hey Eric - if you haven't yet lined up a place to stay for the Seattle R&R, a bunch of us have gone in on a house rental for that weekend. I'm pretty sure there's at least one bed left to fill...(Erika, am I correct on that?)

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

GreenMan

I vote for Holly too!! BlushSmile jjj
                        Iron Mt. Trail Runners blogsite .... JJJessee blogsite ....Spring is here. Go outside and play.
                        coastwalker

Hi Eric, Holly and Ilene will do a greta job of trying to heard these cats... Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

eric :)

Hey Eric - if you haven't yet lined up a place to stay for the Seattle R&R, a bunch of us have gone in on a house rental for that weekend. I'm pretty sure there's at least one bed left to fill...(Erika, am I correct on that?)
                            I made Holly S the owner of this group, and Ileneforward as an admin. You'll have to "shmooze" to these two now Big grin Holly: Thank you for the offer. My friends that moved to Seattle offered their place so I will stay with them. I haven't signed up for the race yet. Probably should do that soon...
                            eric :)

I can't remember seeing a thread where the "owner" chats with hoi polloi, but it gives me a chance to say thank you for this site. Spareribs
                              Hi Mr. Ribs! Great to have you here at RA, as with the all the members of this wonder group Smile I hang out mostly in the administration forums. Since you guys don't make a peep, I had to come in and see if there's anything you need. Happy running y'all!