Masters Running

Meeting Robin Roberts (Read 311 times)

Thank you, Donna, for sharing this journey with us. As Carol41 said, I know very little about you, but what I've read and seen tells so much. I, too, admire you for your courage, strength, and peaceful presence. The best of luck to you with the rest of your Bucket List.

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Top 'O the World!

{{{{{{ Donna! }}}}}}}} We have truly been blessed to have you on this board!! Smile http://www.teamintraining.org/nce/
      Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
        munch, it's great that you got to meet with Robin Roberts. What a neat experience for you, Robin, and all the people who saw the show. All of the boomers are special to me but you are one of the most special. My thoughts continue to be with you. TomS

Marathon Maniac #957

Oh Munch - this moved me to tears....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Oh Munch - this moved me to tears....
            same here - that was absolutely beautiful.........makes us remember what really is important in life and shows us the goodness within

denise

huskydon

Munch, What a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing. huskydon