Masters Running

Saturday, March 22 Runs and Work Outs (Read 640 times)

Just call me ...the zombie runner...
    LOL, I know the feeling! Dead
    Masters 2000 miles
    seemomgo

Nice run enke and tet, {{{btb}}} I'm in Germantown MD for a few days with family. I ran 15 miles in the greenway along Seneca Creek. and walked 1. Saw one of these dudes out in broad daylight. Image and video hosting by TinyPic He could have been heron snack.
      WHAT IS THAT THING???? Shocked
        I am gone for a week and when I return it looks like btb is hurt and Soundrunner coming down with something. Btb get better soon and Soundrunner keep fighting off those bugs! hopeful4ever 13 miles in the snow in spring. It is just not fair! Congratulations on making it through. tetsujin209 Congratulations on your first 20 miler since 2006! I am sure it feels great. enkephalin Ok, you are the zombie runner! Big grin No running for me today. Just traveling. I was off skiing some some friends on our annual trip since Monday. This time the house we rented had no internet service so that meant I was really, really on vacation! I should do it more often. It also meant I could not post or update my log here at RA. So that pace bunny may have thought he as catching me but unbeknownst to him I was actually busy running surreptitiously! Evil grin Off to fill in the log.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

evanflein

That thing JJJ posted is apparently a crayfish, according to Fortunate One over at Kickrunners. Also called Crawdads... I've never seen the like. Scary looking critter to come upon though. Reminds me of a Stephen King story... I did finally get my 8.5 miles in beautiful bright sunshine but a cold wind that gave me earaches. Why does the wind do that? I left my headband at home cuz it looked warm, and it was nice at about 21F or so, but the wind made my ears hurt on the way out and then after I got home. I meant to go easy, run by feel, so didn't check my Garmin. This route is 2 miles gentle downhill (well, some steep parts), 4+ miles more or less level, and then those first 2 miles back up the hill. Mile 2 ended up being 7:58...??? What's going on here? Why can't I run slower? Sure it was downhill, but plenty of the level miles ended up at 8:15 and 8:22 and such. Hmmm, was aiming for 8:50 something. Oh well, will try again tomorrow when I try 14-16.
            That thing JJJ posted is apparently a crayfish, according to Fortunate One over at Kickrunners.
            I saw Robert Crayfish in concert a few years back. He is an awesome bluesman. Apparently he really is beginning to show some age.
            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM