Masters Running

First State RR (Read 296 times)

huskydon

Hi, Thanks for the report. Ah, you are so speedy. Loved the numbers, too (I am a numbers geek). Congrats on the AG win and on the cute bobble-ware. huskydon
    arf

MM #405

mmmmmmmmmm Big Soft Pretzels mmmmmmmm Congrats oh speedy one!!! I ran a 4:30 at a marathon on Sunday Angry....I wish I could be fast like you Cool arf P.S. Sorry to hear about the calf cramping up, glad you had your magic beans handy Wink

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Aamos - Your reports are such a hoot! I look forward to them, so don't stop!! I always learn thing too . . . Delaware is a State, and the first one no less!! Tongue Congratulations on yet another fine race!! ~Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
        It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

TomD

Nice running out there Aamos. Another very fine Marathon run. You looked great. TomD

Maniac 505

Age group first WOO HOO (does it ever get boring?) Congrats on a great race, and nice even splits even with the cramping.
              Don't be silly. We love your race reports, and now we know a little bit about Delaware. Congrats on a nicely executed race.

aka Mrs. WillRunForBeer, MD, USA

Marathoning, the triumph of desire over reason

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

I don't like to write a report for every race for several reasons: . . . 2) unless I have something of interest to impart, it seems sort of boring . . .
                amy - sorry it might seem that way but, unlike CR's just listing replying posters, RA lists the dozens, if not hundreds of slackers like me who read as much as we can but too often fail to express appreciation for the gems of advice imparted or just knowing about events we'd like to do too someday or just knowing what it would be like if we can't.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

selb3

Way to Amy - Congrats on another fine race and time. You are to running what the energizer bunny is to batteries..... Wink Dave
                    Age group first WOO HOO (does it ever get boring?) Congrats on a great race, and nice even splits even with the cramping.
                    So, arf ran a marathon this same weekend. Where's the RR? You're in line to cough up her fine if she doesn't deliver, as you are her SO. Best get busy there, dive..........heh heh Evil grin
                    Masters 2000 miles
                      Well, I tried to follow your admonishment, but then I saw Tet's lisitng of your marathons this year. Could it be that you cramped because you were running this one faster than any other one this year? Maybe losing more electrolytes in the process? Every one is different, isn't it? I get a kick out of the wit (bobble-ware, how to tell if you're in Philly or DE, etc.) of posters who respond to your reports. So please keep posting RR's to stimulate these postings, if not for your own aggrandizement. Even worse is not to post in the intrepid thread (I still remember Des Moines '06). Racers want to know whether to look for you, since you seem to be almost everywhere. grins

Marathon Maniac #957

1st in AG - Stellar performance again, even with a cramp - great job, Amy!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."