Masters Running

C'YA (Read 343 times)

I couldn't agree more with all the statements that we will miss you Roy, and of course "Woody" well that goes without saying. Please drop by once in a while and let us know how things are going, even if you don't feel like posting a run. Wishing you the best. Big grin P.S. Give Woody a pat for me ...but no more than a couple! Wink

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Cry Roy, you have to stop in once in a while to visit us. You know how much we love Woody and we will miss his stories .....okay, okay, we will miss you too. Wink I know I certainly will. You are my C25K buddy!!! Take the time you need to heal up and let us know how you are doing at least. We've had a cracker time learning all about you. Love you Roy!!!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
      It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Aww Roy, I will miss hearing about your trail runs and stories about Woody especially! So if you call your dog Woody, what do you call....oh nevermind!

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

xor

Felix. Undecided Jogger! Yes, please drop back and tell people how it is.

Marathon Maniac #3309

I second what everyone else has said, really. But you could pull a TimBo and just come back the next day like nothing happened, after I said I was taking a break Wink Good Luck Roy...and your Woody too Smile...don't stay away for too long, but we will remember you if you have to Friend. Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Renee the dog

My mornings were always brighter when I got up early and you already had the daily going! Really helped me get out there and run. I'll miss you. Go have fun!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Say it ain't so, Roy. You don't need to disappear completely - just post when you can. How can we go on without stories about you and your Woody? Sad
                wildchild

Carolyn

Good luck, Roy, I hope your ankle heals up and you can still enjoy your wonderful trail runs with dear Woody! We'll miss your pictures and stories from the other side of the pond, not to mention your wonderful Brit expressions like "cracker!" Hope you come visit us now and then. Enjoy the gift!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Hill Runner

Roy, we are going to miss you...did you at least consult Woody first? He's a big topic of conversation here...Smile We hope you reconsider your decision or at least stopping in here to say hello from time to time. Good luck to you! Peter

Upcoming Races:

Boston Marathon, Boston,MA 04/15/13
                    Grandfather Mountain Marathon,Boone NC 07/14/13
                    Thunder Road Marathon, Charlotte NC 11/13

SteveP

You're one of the good ones Roy. Pet your Woody for us once in a while.

SteveP

Hey Roy, I've enjoyed reading your posts. Good luck to you.
                        Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                        Tramps

Roy, let me add my voice to the chorus encouraging you to drop in from time to time. We'll miss you and your wicked sense of humor terribly. You've got my email so drop me a line and let me know how things are going. Best of luck to you in your important work. P.S. Strange how that situation we discussed changed so significantly just as Bush left office. Roll eyes

Be safe. Be kind.

dg.

oh Roy, I'll miss you so much! I do understand, especially how it gets so hard to find the time. Stil. Another vote (& btw, don't you think we should have gotten the chance to vote on this????) for you to stop by whenever you want which I hope is often. Don't think you have to have a run to post, or to be 'caught up' on what's going on around here. You have my e-mail too... last time I tried yours it didn't work, so it must have changed. Send something so I'll have it & can bug you from time to time. Take good care of yourself, heal up, be happy. best of everything to you & Tina & Woody...