Masters Running

What a 249lbs Tallrunner Looked Liked 4 years ago. Scary! (Read 336 times)

Came across this photo of my self when I was 249llbs four years ago. This one is two weeks ago. What a difference running, exercise and changing your diet does. My friends do not believe the above photo is me.

Recent Best times: None recently

You've done well, Tall. That is a nice looking pike in the first picture. TomS
        I hate to say this, but even your fingers look "chubby" in the first photo. Wink Well done.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Tall, Looks a little fishy to me. Hahaha. I think you look nice in both photos. Laurie

Shamrock marathon March 2016. Burlington full or relay if I can find a partner May 2016. Wine and Dine half Nov. And a tri or two thrown in just for the hell of it.

Top 'O the World!

Well, I wouldn't call it "scary".....but there IS a marked improvement! Wink....Congratulations on your improved lifestyle!! Smile
            Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Manchild

Tall: 1) Who's that guy with his hands all over you in the first pic? and 2) where are you in the second pic? No doubt chasing that guy like a fish outta watuh! Chris

Marathon Maniac #957

You look great now, Tall, but you didn't really look that bad in the first photo... Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."