Masters Running

Equinox Marathon Race Report (Read 332 times)

I'm just totally impressed. Amazing. Shocked What sado-masochist designed that course? If I saw that before, my subconsious made me forget it. The thing nightmares are made of Dead. And ditto what Twocat said! Ya, sure, "see you in NYC." I'm thinking all I'll see is the back of your maniac shirt. Now go drink some champagne and relax! grins, A
    Masters 2000 miles
      WOW...UNFREAKING BELIEVABLE course that is all I can say and you abosultely nailed it Erika! You should be so proud and I agree...what 5 seconds? Wink You certainly seem to be well prepared for NYC and believe me there aren't even any hills their compared to what you just ran! Great job and congratulations...you rock girl!

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

That elevation profile is something else! You are such a tough, brave and resiliant runner and I'm so impressed that you take on this challenge year after year. Greta job on acheiving all three of your goals!!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
        It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

arf

MM #405

Now go drink some champagne and relax!
          I second that emotion Big grin and YOU GO GIRL! incredible ! arf

Marathon Maniac #957

Results: 3rd in AG, 14th woman overall. And my foot is ok, I feel pretty good
            Says everything right there....Way to NAIL THAT GOAL on a TOUGH course, Erika! You ROCK!!!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."