Masters Running

Not for the easily offended, OK (Read 342 times)

Marathon Maniac #3309

I found this thread at the General Running section here at RA, and it's about the funniest thread I have ever read. OK, this thread is about running, but has sexual content. So that is why I am warning you before you look..probably more suited for guys...and maybe some ornery gals. http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/a987440bedc14489ba4acf3b52d2cade Enjoy, if you dare. Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Tim, I'll admit I saw and read that thread a few days ago...and thought it was pretty funny. I was going to link it over here...but was too embarrassed. Glad you did it.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Enke--you're not one of the ornery wimmen? WinkBTW, as I've said before, I never mind getting passed by the fast wimmen--I always get more out of it than they do Evil grin

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Marathon Maniac #957

The naked skydiver was pretty funny.... Big grin

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

SteveP

Silly people.. The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind.

SteveP

That's the most disgusting thing I've ever read. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find a pair of old running shorts that have almost no elastic in the inner underwear, so they fit kinda loose.
              Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Marathon Maniac #3309

That's the most disgusting thing I've ever read. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find a pair of old running shorts that have almost no elastic in the inner underwear, so they fit kinda loose.
                LOL Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

LMAO!! And LMAO at that thread. Loved the Naked Sky Diving, too.

Leslie
                  Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                  -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Thanks for posting this Tim, definitely brought some chuckles. Having done a great deal of skydiving in my younger years, I too thought the skydiving clip was too funny. Can't say that I would ever have done that even in my really crazy younger years, of course can't say that I wouldn't have either! Wink