Masters Running

Tues 9/16 runs and Cooler weather...we hope (Read 520 times)

evanflein

40 minutes of pool running tonight. Decided to give the foot another day off. Tetsujin... metatarsalgia caused by my hammertoe problem. Inherited from dear old dad. Started causing me problems last year and just got worse this spring, chronic thru the summer. Will decide what to do about it this fall/winter. (dad had surgery...would like to avoid that if possible.)
    Mariposai

The thought of Mariposai in a cheerleader outfit was too much to resist,so I mailed my entry to the Autmn Leaf Run in tonight...hoping I can run a quality 5K by then... See you soon Mariposai...
      faint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys can spend the night with us in our home. Bring your DW and the my precious little girlfriend. Maybe they can enter in the walk part and the whole family can participate in it. SR???? or Darkhorse...or Enkie...or Tet..or fjordrunner...are you in????????? off to try to loose 20 pounds so I can fit into my cheerleader outfit in less than a month Cool

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

SR???? or Darkhorse...or Enkie...or Tet..or fjordrunner...are you in?????????
        I'm not jealous of lynden or anything like that just when I thought the most beauty possible in this world was at last year's Autumn Leaf but I'm staying with yachting friend in Victoria Harbor to do the RVM again this year. ps - don't you dare lose any more of your butterfly beauty.
        Tetsujin... metatarsalgia
        - hey, maybe that's why I can keep my thongs on so easily without any support especially on the woodland/mountain trails like Equinox to keep them from slipping off. Maybe you could shed the shoes once in a while too on the treadmill and let the toes stretch out a little. The Life Fitness distributor here gave me the okay to give our gym to run barefoot on their tm's.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

SteveP

Big grin You know, the most annoying thing about this power outage is that the houses across the street never lost power. As we huddled in our darkened living room last night, playing Clue and Trouble and drowning our sorrows with bottled water and Oreos, we gazed longingly through the window at the lights across the street.... PBJ!! Good to see you! Perch - so sorry to hear that....I had so hoped that this would be a quick-healing thing for you... Sad
          Would the neighbor let you haul your freezer over to their place till the power comes back on? Even if there was a charge for it, you may be better off.

SteveP