Masters Running

December and 2012 Year-end Masters MIles (Read 369 times)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

thanks wildone. With too many other things going on again, December running fizzled to another zilchie (as had April too) but is more than made up for this year with (a) YTD miles exceeding 400 miles for the first time since 2008 and (b) the three 4-mile training runs in July being the first training runs since 2009.  they were well worth it though with the Light-at-the-End-of-the-Tunnel Marathon being almost 30 minutes faster (5:36:59)than the other twelve marathons that were all over six hours.

December 2012

tetsujin - 0

YTD - 417.82

ps - as usual, since I didn`t do any running at all, please do not include my zeroed out December in the official tabulatoins for least miles of running;. thnax

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

158 miles in December

461 since I started back this year...

Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip

December: 120

YTD - 1811 (most miles every in a year for me)

I haven't downloaded my 1 mile for 12/23, but I'm counting it.

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

From Milktruck as to how to get your year-end totals:

Log -> Reports -> New Search -> Date Range = Last Year, Activity = Run -> Search -> Summary

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

#artbydmcbride

December = 206.5 miles

2012 = 2250 miles

races in December :

one 5 mile (1st AG)

two 10ks (1st AG both)

one half marathon (5th AG)

Runners run

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

me too milkman.

No particular reason, ilene, but did your body of work include any PR's for PR's in so many distances,

including the hardest one for many of us in the half mary. Good luck for even more in 2013.

I know she won't toot her own horn...but I really believe there needs to be something in some awards category

for Ileneforward. Her body of work in 2012 includes...

4 Marathons

12 half marathons

9 10K

7 5K

...and a bunch of other odd distances for 42 races and over 390 miles of racing. 

2250+ total miles for 2012. And she keeps the Intrepid Racers lists going here.       Wow.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Marathon Maniac #957

Carolyn - I figured out how to get my last year's totals:

Log -> Reports -> New Search -> Date Range = Last Year, Activity = Run -> Search -> Summary

So, I ended up with 2232.4 miles for 2012.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Henrun

Carolyn:

Marj-69 (Year total-1000); Cycling-Year Total-1383

Henrun:13-a PW (year Total-893);Cycling-Year-256

68.0 running miles for December

1020.3 running miles for 2012

1058.1 cycling miles for 2012

Oh yeah.  A running PR in a Half Marathon last January.

And of course two Triathlon PR's - one at Sprint distance and one at Olympic distance - both PR's because I never did Tris before.  Smile

Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

delicate flower

I had a good month.  233.1 miles for the month (my second best month).  After chasing a 5K PR for a year, I finally got it (21:23).  And while I did not officially set a 10K PR this year, I beat three it times in training this month and by over three minutes (fastest being 44:55).  It would appear that finally doing speedwork the last two months is paying off.

2300.08 miles running for the year at an average pace of 8:52.  Big grin  Up from my debut year of 1070 in 2011.   I also biked 1500 miles including three centuries.

<3

#artbydmcbride

No particular reason, ilene, but did your body of work include any PR's for PR's in so many distances,

including the hardest one for many of us in the half mary. Good luck for even more in 2013.

why yes, Tetsujin dear, I did get a few PRs in 2012:...... mile, 5k, 8k, 15k, half marathon and marathon....but I am hoping that 2013 brings me lots of new PRs.  Big grin

Runners run

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Hope you're having a great time on vacation Carolyn!

Dec = 135.87

YTD = 1606

No PRs in December but I did join a Y and started swimming! Happy New Year everyone Smile

MTA: Oh, but if we're listing annual PRs, well I had a bunch... it's easy to do that when it's only your second year of racing. Wink

jeffdonahue

80 for December

1779 for 2012

54.6 for Dec.

Don't even know YTD miles....will do better in 2013!  Thanks Wildchild!  if it weren't for this, i would have NO motivation!

why yes, Tetsujin dear, I did get a few PRs in 2012:...... mile, 5k, 8k, 15k, half marathon and marathon....but I am hoping that 2013 brings me lots of new PRs.  Big grin

very sweet!!Big grin

Dec. 59.2

2012 total  831.5

1/2 marathon PR 1:59:24

5mile race PR 43:06

First Will Run for Beer Series

Cheered on my sister in her 1st 1/2 marathon Smile

denise