Masters Running

40's On the Run......... Thanks Again!!!! (Read 679 times)

flatland mountaineer

Happy Birthday Leslie!!

The whole world said I shoulda used red but it looked good to Charlene in John Deere Green!!

Support Ethanol, drink the best, burn the rest.

Run for fun? What the hell kind of recreation is that?  quote from Back to the Fut III

Happy Birthday Leslie and Happy Trails to you today as well. Hope you have a great day! Jewels
      But in the end, I'm more afraid of not trying, than failing. JJJessee
      btb1490

r2farm, unrelated to anything going on here, but your avatar and forum name (John Deere) brings back memories of growing up on a farm. What a hard life that is. Many of my relatives are still farmers. Boy how things have changed in farming since I was a kid. Here are some photos I took during one of my runs, giving a glimpse back to the old days.
          Afternoon, Running Compatriots! 2 1/2 hours later, I'm off the trails and feeding my face. Literally, it started pouring just as I got in the car. Great timing! I tackled the hills as much as possible today, so I think I may have only done 10 miles. I adopted a zig zag walk up the hills to try and help keep my legs from tiring out so fast, and I think it helped. And now that I've fed my face, it's off to the shower. I can hardly stand the smell of myself! Shocked Tonight instead of dinner out, we're going to stay in, drink margaritas, make fajitas, listen to some music, and play some games. We're avid backgammon, cribbage, and Fill or Bust players. So you all stay safe and have a great weekend!

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Top 'O the World!

{{{{{{{{{{{{ HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESLIE!!! Smile}}}}}}}}}}}} I'm almost late w/that! DH's 43'rd was yesterday...so we were out w/other relatives @ a neighborhood sports bar last night.... I guess doing what ya do there..& it's nice to not feel obliged to get "dressed up" to go out Wink.......hmmm, we haven't had the backgammon nor cribbage board out for quite awhile.... Sorry, I've been awol for a coupla days here....didn't have enough excitement in my life so, I added another job... Roll eyes...my intent is pretty part-time... for now....don't quite have the rhythm yet....got in some runs, but just now trying to remember to catch up the log....I think I just messed up my calendar big time! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
            Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
              Bob - I love your pictures. I should've mentioned that earlier. Thanks everyone for your happy birthdays. Can I whine a little? Had a whole relaxing, but fun, evening decided . . . and the hub showed up from work nauseated. He's spent the last 3 hours or so pukin' and poopin'. Needless to say, it's been kind of a sucky bday. Boy, does he owe me! Wink I just hope I don't get it. Undecided Ah - I guess there's always next year!! Smile

Leslie
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

Queen of 3rd Place

Hey Leslie - look at it this way, once hubby is done emptying himself, you should take a moment for yourself, and think of all of us clinking a glass your way. You can take care of him tomorrow, you can't do anything tonight. Cheers, Arla

Ex runner

I ask him what he ate today, and he got a tuna sandwich from the deli where he works. Sounds suspicious. We'll see how he's feeling tomorrow. In the meantime - stay away from me! Oh - And I clinked a couple of glass to me. I make a pretty darn good margarita, if I do say so myself! Big grin I may become bartender in my next life. Wink

Leslie
                  -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

Queen of 3rd Place

Looks like we're going to get socked by a powerful storm today - should make for an exciting afternoon long run! Snow coming for you folks to the east! Arla

Ex runner