Masters Running

Friday's Daily: From right around the same vicinity that Jay starts from (Read 42 times)

evanflein

Ok, I just have to add... there's no such thing as stomach flu!!!! Goodness people. 99% of the "stomach flu" people report are actually a form of food poisoning, or  (wait for it...) ... the result of not washing hands after using the restroom. Seriously.

What a gorgeous day we had today, and I was inside all day with an all-day meeting. Bleh. And, even though we got done early I was busy with follow-up stuff the rest of the day. Got out at 5:30 for a nice easy run in the waning daylight (sunset at 6:06), only marred by the exhaust fumes of running near some main roads at "rush hour." Bleh again.

enke, yup, I was sent to Mississippi when I was in Teach For America, about 150 miles north of New Orleans.  After that, I moved to Ft. Myers, FL so I can argue with Bryll as to who has more H&H every day.  He's so much fun to natter at, don't you think.?

Amy, don't you have to go back to Mississippi or something? 

Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong