Masters Running

Thursday's Daily, 3.12.15 (Read 36 times)

LOVE the photo Mike! Just wonderful and such joy booming through the lens.

Mariposai

Twocat - do you still need another runner for the rach the beach?  If so, I'll discuss it with Long Suffering over the weekend.

Be still my heart, Rosie Ruiz Fan Club may have Aamos, PBJ, Jlynne...and I will have the chance to meet them in person...wowow!!!

September can not come soon enough.

I echo our magnificent team captain's words...our team welcome all...slow, fast and everyone in between. If you ever wanted to experience a relay, this is your chance.! Join us today!

Today I ran 13 miles with 7 miles up, up, up. and the rest down, down, down.

Cheers.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

evanflein

Always fun to see PBJ stop by!  That relay sounds fun but not a good time for me.

That is a great photo, Mike. You've got a pretty cool family.

Starr... I'd love those temps! Unfortunately, as Mike has pointed out in the past, when you guys warm up, that means we drop. And sure enough, we've hit -30° the last couple of nights. I ran outside yesterday but it didn't warm up much today and the windchill was -18 so I said phooey on that nonsense. Came home and ran 5.4 on the treadmill.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

.On Sunday I'll run at the Lake in the morning, then fly to Seattle, but if Tet is still in Japan, what's the point in even going there.

where`re enke and divechief and soundie when we need them.

Won`t know until Monday but there`s an increasing possibility of getting back on Wednesday in time for a friend`s retirement dinner on Thursday which would allow a lunch with the ancie.,. I mean great one on Thursday or friday or dinner on Friday, . . . or, better yet, a 5K fun run in case Saturday`s an option.  If so, don`t bother to bring any running shoes. Otherwise, most hotels are convenient to Myrtle Edwards waterfront park down by Divechief`s for joining the local masses over the noon hour or before/after work.  Hope it works out.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

SteveP

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

++1

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."