Masters Running

Christmas Puzzle Answers (Read 167 times)

Separate post for those who really want the answers to my lame attempt at holiday cheer: 1. O Come All Ye Faithful 2. Hark, the Herald Angels Sing 3. Silent Night 4. Joy to the World 5. Deck the Halls 6. Angels We Have Heard on High 7. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear 8. The First Noel 9. O Little Town of Bethlehem 10. The Little Drummer Boy 11. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen 12. Frosty the Snowman 13. Santa Claus is Coming to Town 14. White Christmas 15. O Holy Night 16. Winter Wonderland 17. We Three Kings 18. Jingle Bells 19. Away in a Manger 20. Go Tell it on the Mountain 21. We Wish You a Merry Christmas 22. Angels From the Realms of Glory (huh? sorry about this one) 23. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer 24. I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas 25. Do You Hear What I Hear? 26. What Child is This? 27. While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks by Night 28. It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas Ho ho ho Smile

Marathon Maniac #3309

"lame attempt" I thought is was a really cool thing to do...although I didn't fair to well with some of the answers. Thanks, Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!