Masters Running

Wed Feb 4 Runs and etc (Read 534 times)

Tramps

You ran 4 miles at 6:05 pace Shocked....WOW U's fast.
    Uh, no, typo there. Blush

Be safe. Be kind.

Marathon Maniac #3309

Uh, no, typo there. Blush
      Never mind slacker Big grin...Hey, no matter what...you are still Shocked fast

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

"older but not dead yet"

Nothing today. Too cold and a severe lack of mental energy. Alex
        Seeking the interface between the cerebral and the visceral.
          Wednesday - 5.01 miles easy - 42:27 - 8:29 A much needed easy recovery run for me today - 8:25 - 8:28 - 8:29 - 8:29 - 8:28 - :08
            6 miles easy then off to the tax man. Warming up for the weekend. I will be glad for some better running conditions thats for sure. Larry

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

Marathon Maniac #3309

Tim - The only time I Roll eyes was when you mentioned the woman. Is it fair to call you a bonehead in that respect? Or maybe I shouldn't be using the first half of that word. Big grin Now that you're cooled down, go back to your regularly scheduled program of run/walk and build slowly. Oh, and stay away from treadmills with wimmin on them!
              OK....you win, and I will proceed with the regular scheduled program...but do I have to give up looking at good looking wimmin too....shesh, you are tough. TimmiBo GGTK and Tammy too

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

King of PhotoShop

You wear a size 7 dress?? Just picture this little guy Evil grin as green with envy. BTW, one that has a nice wrap around feature really brings out the waist line without making you look too wide in the hips, although this is obviously not a problem for you. Evil grin And if it has a plunging or semi-plunging neckline, don't forget to jazz things up a bit with some nice chunky jewelery. (I'm channeling my inner Stacy London for you.)
                Tonight at dinner, before I had even read this post, I said to the Saint, "You know who I really enjoy lately on RA? Nono and Fatozzig. Nono is easy to pronounce. What fatozzig is all about, who knows? But she is funny and insightful." Then I saw this post. Well, as it turns out, I got this dress (that is just DIVINE!) and it turns out it is just as she suggested. The Saint has suggested chunky jewelry also, to further the coincidence, but I declined in favor of a more tasteful (and lighter) single strand of pearls. The rest of the story tomorrow. And no fattozig, I am not too wide in the hips. How tall do you think I am, and how much do you think I weigh, just by the way? Spareribs

#artbydmcbride

5 miles with the running club on a beautiful clear warm evening. I have an odd hankering to go dress shopping. I wear a 6 but it has to be roomy in the chest area. I wonder if Spareribs has any hand-me-downs? Big grin

Runners run

jules2

5 miles with the running club on a beautiful clear warm evening. I have an odd hankering to go dress shopping. I wear a 6 but it has to be roomy in the chest area. I wonder if Spareribs has any hand-me-downs? Big grin
                    Lucky you I've just got up and we have snow / sleet / rain landing on top of the snow thats already there, the tiels and I want to move somewhere warmer, what did you say your address was again Ilene? I need "room in the chest" but its for my HRM strap.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

#artbydmcbride

Lucky you I've just got up and we have snow / sleet / rain landing on top of the snow thats already there, the tiels and I want to move somewhere warmer, what did you say your address was again Ilene? I need "room in the chest" but its for my HRM strap.
                      Its Los Angeles, California. Its just a small village, so once you get here ask anyone for Ileneforward's house and they will direct to my place. See you soon. The cockatiels enjoy frisky Kittys right? Big grin

Runners run