Masters Running

Gratitude Sunday (Read 34 times)

Sayhey! MM#130

Way to go Jlynne!!

We are happily watching the Big Game after a great supper and a few snacks, best one being stuffed scallops.  I am so proud of DH; he knows and is counting on truck day, finished in under 3 hours at his half today, and has embraced seafood (recall he grew up on a cattle farm in SD).

My best commercials are the Mini: defy labels and Seal with the SB babies.

I'd like to see Peyton go out in style but only if he continues to earn it.  Heck of a game.  Loved halftime--saw lots of homage to Michael Jackson.

https://agratefullifedotnet.wordpress.com/  (for a piece or two of my mind)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

I tried to figure out the meaning of my life.

runnin's a pretty good place to do it.

First annual Year of the Monkey Chinese Lunar New Year 5K today.

The runners with monkey ears and tails were too fast

but I did beat the panda but wouldn't have

beaten Jay or TSelbs.

I liked the retired astronaut going 205 mph in the new Audi

but I wish it'd been a real retirement astronaut instead of an actor

but not as much as I liked the "old" guy winning the Superbowl,

especially since it wasn't the expected blowout.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

mrrun

The Coastwalker at work...

One the most consistent things when I chat with Jay after a race is the number of people who come by and say to him something along the lines of "...wow, you're fast!", or "...you kicked my butt out there!".

+1 - jay's passed me and it's like watching a machine - awesome!

we flew out early to florida 2 days early ahead of the storm.  so far only have forgotten 2 minor things. it's only going to be 60 today - but not 12" of snow.  marj

Super Bowl 5K in Denver yesterday. Everyone was dressed in orange. What's up with that?

Course was a little long (35.18 miles), so 19:13 (18:44 for 5K) and 3rd overall. I'll take it for 57.

The game was fun. People went nuts setting off fireworks and hooting in the streets after the game. No major riots yet. Last time they won there were 100s of arrests in Denver, Boulder, and Fort Collins.

evanflein

You  meant 3.18 miles, right? That's a smokin' time for 5 miles.... Fast for 5k, too! I bet anyplace in CO was having a pretty good party last night!

You  meant 3.18 miles, right? That's a smokin' time for 5 miles.... Fast for 5k, too! I bet anyplace in CO was having a pretty good party last night!

Fixed it! yeah that'd be a world record by about 2 minutes if it was 5 miles.