Masters Running

February Masters Miles (Read 53 times)

Henrun

Thanks Carolyn. We had one measly race scheduled for Feb.-a 5K and it was cancelled due to our blizzard and they swallowed up our money-oh well.

Henrun:-61-(most since my long layoff due to injuries)

Marj-65

Tramps

Thanks, Carolyn.

Short month in February, but five weekends in March!  Big miles for everyone!

Be safe. Be kind.

wildchild

Carolyn

I had a PR month, with 227 miles in Feb.  Also a PR week of 57.7 miles, and a 10 mile race PR!    Good month!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Mariposai

Way to go Birthday sistahhh!!!!

116 miles for me! With many miles of XT skiing and tons of fun downhill skiing. Great fitness month, I would say!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip

Marathon Maniac #957

165.1 for February

317.1 ytd

My weight is up, my  mileage is really down, and the 2000-mile pace bunny is ahead of me for the first time in years.  Ouch.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

New skirt in town

159.9 miles for Feb.

342.3 miles YTD

--RT

NO  MO MELANOMA! Help me run 26.2 miles and raise $5000 for the Melanoma Foundation of NE.  Visit this page to learn more:  http://tinyurl.com/NO-MO-MELANOMA

evanflein

My weight is up, my  mileage is really down, and the 2000-mile pace bunny is ahead of me for the first time in years.  Ouch.

Holly, I hear ya and raise you less mileage! Hey, you're ahead of me, girlfren!

February was a better month than the past few, with 148.5 miles which is the most monthly miles since last September. I could say wow, that's depressing, but as DH pointed out, that's a lot of Garage Miles! So yes, feeling good about accomplishing what I did given the conditions.

Great month, Carolyn!

My Feb: 205.4

YTD: 429

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

It was a good month.  152.2 miles and a 5k race with an AG award.

Holly, I noticed yesterday you are really close to the pace bunny so no worries.

"I didn’t run a race until I was 41 and that was a marathon! Let that sink in for a minute." -me

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Thanks Carolyn!

Birthday month, so to celebrate turning 60, I ran a 10 miler everyday (to represent the decades gone and one just entering) for the whole week to make a perfect 70 mile week (and one more on Monday to make a PR eight 10 milers in a row)

Feb: 212.3 miles

YTD: 420.9 miles

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

98.6 miles in  February with no races...

Thank you Wildchild!

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

Thanks for doing this thread wild.

97 miles for Feb

192 miles year to date

TomS

Thanks for this!

188.4 for February.

395.6 YTD

aka Mrs. WillRunForBeer, MD, USA

Marathoning, the triumph of desire over reason

February: 161 miles

YTD: 286

Leslie