Masters Running

Monday's Daily, 3.30.15 (Read 39 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!

Jay--I wonder how many people that you pass in a race throw their shoes in the garbage and swear they'll never run again after being passed by a "walker".  And you don't even feel bad about that, do you?  Nice job!

I hope you're feeling better, Holly.

I did 10 miles in 1:11:22, tonight.  The plan called for 6 x 1 with .25 recovery between each.  Since I don't have a GPS anymore, I warmed up for 1.5 miles, then just went hard for 6:40--easy for 2:00--and repeated 5 more times.  Then I cooled down for 1.25 miles.

Okay--gotta go.  Supper's waiting for me.  See ya!

Mariposai

{{{{{{{{{{Holly}}}}}}}}}

Butterfly hugs to dedicated doctors1

Squirrels in CT, watch out...twocat is after you!!!!

Great mile rep workout MikeE. I had the same assignment, but mine was only 4x1 mile rep with one slow mile in between. I too don't have a garmin anymore, so I depend on my cell phone app to tell me when I finally reached the mile mark. This was a fun night for me since the Easy Pacer joined me for the run. He is running so well. He is out running me. 8 miles total and I feel splendid.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

SteveP

Love all the smiles in the picture, Jay.

Great news about DD, Lamerunner.

Scarey, Dave59. 

Holy Yikes, Holly!!

DW, Tag and I got out for a couple of miles. I don't know how long it's going to last, but the "Just Right" workload is nice. We were blessed to see a number of grouse.

SteveP