Masters Running

Ice Cream, Pie and all things yummy . . . (Read 465 times)

Top 'O the World!

Better Than Sex Cake Cool 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix 1/2 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk 6 ounces caramel ice cream topping 3 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered toffee, chopped 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed DIRECTIONS Bake cake according to package directions for a 9x13 inch pan; cool on wire rack for 5 minutes. Make slits across the top of the cake, making sure not to go through to the bottom. In a saucepan over low heat, combine sweetened condensed milk and caramel topping, stirring until smooth and blended. Slowly pour the warm topping mixture over the top of the warm cake, letting it sink into the slits; then sprinkle the crushed chocolate toffee bars liberally across the entire cake while still warm. (Hint: I crush my candy bars into small chunks as opposed to crumbs - I like to have pieces I can chew on!) Let cake cool completely, then top with whipped topping. Decorate the top of the cake with some more chocolate toffee bar chunks and swirls of caramel topping. Refrigerate and serve right from the pan!
    Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
      I new I was in for some ribbing with that. They're delish, though.
      Walt, the recipe does sounds delicious.
      Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
        I served this at a party, and it went over really well. Of course, the people you serve it to have to have a sense of humor! CAT LITTER CAKE RECIPE 1 box spice or German chocolate cake mix 1 box of white cake mix 1 package white sandwich cookies 1 large package vanilla instant pudding mix A few drops green food coloring 12 small Tootsie Rolls or equivalent SERVING "DISHES AND UTENSILS" 1 NEW cat-litter box 1 NEW cat-litter box liner 1 NEW pooper scooper Prepare and bake cake mixes, according to directions, in any size pan. Prepare pudding and chill. Crumble cookies in small batches in blender or food processor. Add a few drops of green food coloring to 1 cup of cookie crumbs. Mix with a fork or shake in a jar. Set aside. When cakes are at room temperature, crumble them into a large bowl. Toss with half of the remaining cookie crumbs and enough pudding to make the mixture moist but not soggy. Place liner in litter box and pour in mixture. Unwrap 3 Tootsie Rolls and heat in a microwave until soft and pliable. Shape the blunt ends into slightly curved points. Repeat with three more rolls. Bury the rolls decoratively in the cake mixture. Sprinkle remaining white cookie crumbs over the mixture, then scatter green crumbs lightly over top. Heat 5 more Tootsie Rolls until almost melted. Scrape them on top of the cake and sprinkle with crumbs from the litter box. Heat the remaining Tootsie Roll until pliable and hang it over the edge of the box. Place box on a sheet of newspaper and serve with scooper. Enjoy!

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Top 'O the World!

EEEEEWWWWWW!! Big grin Big grin Big grin
          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
          TammyinGP

I have had that Better than Sex before and it's real good! And I've heard of the cat litter one before too! I think with the right group of people at a party, it would be a huge hit!

Tammy

I took it to a Red Neck Ho-Down. People eyed it very suspiciously. What killed them was the use of the pooper scooper to get the cake out. Ha! Big grin

Leslie
              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance