Masters Running

Been injured (Read 296 times)

...sorry you're hurt TomD//.......kind of a Culture Shock coming back to Boomers I'll bet..... hope you're up and running soon........

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Cashmason

Welcome home Tom.
        Hey Tom! Long time, no see. I was hoping to see you again at TIMTAM this year, but I guess the running gods had other plans. I am thinking of doing the 50K; it would be my first ultra. As you know, it's a loop course now so I can always bail at 26.2 if I feel like it. I hope this knot thing is soon behind you and you're back to your runnin' fool ways soon. I have a friend doing Lincoln. Hi to Donna.
        arf

MM #405

Hi Tom, great to hear from you! What a freaky accident, I hope you heal up soon, tell Donna I said "Hi" Smile
            Tom welcome to RA! Wow what a way to get an injury. That is really a drag. On the upside you can join the RA injured runners club! Membership is temporary and you are out once you heal up. Alas, we have a few members at the moment (myself included) but hoping they all rotate out soon. Wink

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Welcome Tom. Glad your on the mend. Good luck at the Delaware and the Nipmuck! Thanks for your congratulatory posting on my OKCMM thread.
              Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Marathon Maniac #957

TomD - glad you found your way here. Now sit down, stay a while.... Smile

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."