Masters Running

Run the Sun 10 miles trail race RR (Read 229 times)

Well done, mariposai. You smoked your old PR in spite of adding distance to the course and you had a good time. Thanks for a fun to read report. Congrats on a fine race and AG award. TomS
    wildchild

Carolyn

Wow! What a fun race report - although the race itself sounded tough, with all the elevation gain and hot weather. Nice job on the 3rd in AG, and I like when they give useful prizes like mugs, instead of just medals. Just one teeny correction, though: if your previous course PR was 1:58:17 then your PR was by 10:47 - still very impressive! (Sorry, I'm such a nerd about numbers!)

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Running around mountains in the heat, getting lost and STILL knocking off 11 minutes and placing 3rd with hardware? Yuz AWESOME Mariposai. What a great day you had. You are getting stronger every day! Huzzah! Steve

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova