Masters Running

Fog City RR (Read 275 times)

Way to go, Aamos. It's amazing the way you just kept picking up the pace. Congrats on a speedy marathon and 1st in AG. TomS
    wildchild

Carolyn

Amy, great race, and what a fun report! Way to show those young 'uns that old garbage-bag ladies can run fast! It sounds like you made quite the fashion statement in yellow and red, once you shed the garbage bag. Congrats!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

SteveP

Aamos, you're an very powerful runner!!! I always look forward to your RRs. Thanks, SteveP

SteveP

I too love SF and hope to run a race there. Sub-3:30 and 1st in your AG! Pretty amazing!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Tramps

Oops, I missed this. Glad it got bumped up. Awesome! Those negative splits are amazing.

Be safe. Be kind.

huskydon

Aamos, Congratulations on a great race! And first in AG, that is so cool. Thanks for sharing with us. huskydon
              arf

MM #405

Amy, I am also SO glad this got bumped...I just want to say..YOU GO GIRL!!! And...How do you DO it? I joke with Divechief about how I can run a marathon about as often as you, but I run them AN HOUR SLOWER than my HERO, (that's you)... Wink I miss you and can't make it to Leanhorse this year Cry Please give your hubby my best wishes and Frank big hugs, lotsa love, arf
                  Congratulations, Amy. Your RR's are all the more precious because they are so rare. And they're always so good, befitting the fact that you are one fast bag lady. I ran in SF last spring, but only go t to go over the GG in one direction. It is a spectacular venue, isn't it? Enjoy the memories. Did you leave your heart there?