Masters Running

080808080808 Friday runs and such (Read 499 times)

7.05 miles - 57:59 (8:13) I took the first mile out pretty slow and then picked it up to a pretty comfortable 8:00 pace over the last 6 miles. Avg HR 129 Max HR 144 Once again I felt really good today! Big grin I got my replacement Garmin 305 today and had enough time to charge it a bit before going on my run, now I have to re-configure all of my preferences such as laps etc. I noticed when I finished today I only had one lap, I like it set to lap automatically at every mile. Good runs and good luck to all our week end racers.
      Ribs is making his recovery look easy. Good going. My wife had very similar surgery and recovery took a month 5 miles in the H&H, then a great swim. 200 meters.
      Mariposai

Chinese dinner anyone, a perfect compliment for the Olympics? Mongolian style dinner with my best spices snuggled to this country from Beijing and Xian. I wish I have a bottle tsingtao to go with it. I love lopez lomong...I hope he does well in the Olympics

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard