Masters Running

hopeful4ever...remember this... (Read 390 times)

Marathon Maniac #3309

Let me add my own suggestion to myself....start off easy, then gradually settle into MP. I understand most think I will NOT do this...but I will, promise Smile TimBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Tim - I printed off this whole thread and brought it with me to Detroit. I read it all again the night before and it is surprising how at ease it made me feel. I felt like everyone was right there with me and pulling for me.

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
      It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Marathon Maniac #3309

Tim - I printed off this whole thread and brought it with me to Detroit. I read it all again the night before and it is surprising how at ease it made me feel. I felt like everyone was right there with me and pulling for me.
        Good idea Mary Smile

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!