Masters Running

March 2008 Masters/Boomer Miles (Read 704 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Bill, Thanks for filling in for me this month! I'm back from Japan, and will post pictures shortly. Had a GREAT trip! Totals for March: 84.4 running, 39 walking/hiking, including a ton of sightseeing in Japan.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Thanks Bill for all your hard work. CNY, the fact that the range between your month and mine was 224 and some miles is very inspirational Shocked to me! Wildchild, can't wait to see the pix! Off to run Yes
        first - SORRY - i totally added up my mileage wrong for March -- my real mileage was 132.51 --- sorry if this screwed up the average and stuff -- i didn't mean to....still my personal high monthly mileage -- i was looking over my March runs and workouts to try and see what might have triggered this injury and if i really did increase my miles too quickly and while reviewing i recalculated my miles (several times) to get this figure instead

denise

deez4 - we'll let you slide this time, as long as you get better soon. Smile

flomotioncoaching.com

deez4 - we'll let you slide this time, as long as you get better soon. Smile
            thank you!! Wink

denise

Great job Bill...thanks for the hard work....