Masters Running

Tue Apr 29 Runs and Workouts (Read 466 times)

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Tom--if anyone can do it, La T can! when I was lucky enough to visit at her home (along with the Pro, since I'm dropping KR names), I knew I was in the right place when I saw the knit birdhouse out front Wink

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

on the Stuff issue ,my DW and I had this discussion about 2 weeks ago . Our plan is to have a huge tag sale to get rid of not just the STUFF but also all the odds and ends furniture we have accumulated over our 28 year marrage. Our kids are both raised and almost completly gone and we are ready for a change. The plan is to buy a few new items that we have been wanting with the money we make, thus killing two birds with one stone. Get rid of the clutter and get new STUFF! Big grin 5 miles 47 minutes 9:25 average. Good runs to everyone Larry

Chumbawamba: I get knocked down But I get up again You're never going to keep me down

Barely time to even scan your posts today, but I think that if the Diana in that sculpture is going to run like a boomer goddess, she definitely needs a better sports bra. Shocked First school concert is in the books. Kids rose to the occasion, peaking at exactly the right moment. Don't even want to think about how many more there are to go. Just counting the weeks until the performances and trips are all finished and my evening commitments at work stop interfering so much with my running! Big grin Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

GreenMan

Recovery is happening. I've never felt any real energy level drop, the way other long runs have left me. I have been sore though, but that's fading. Maybe it was the food in the race, the salt, or the pound of red meat I ate two days before the run. This has been encouraging. No workout today. A co-worker brought me several pounds of fresh morels . DW and I immediately invited Beth and Dan over for a little feast. Since I'm taking some time off from running, Dan said he'd take me out paddling with his buds. Beth, one of the Iron Mt crew, grew up here but meet Dan across the mountain in Boone, NC at college. (Hi, CNY!) Come to find out, she had crashed one of our parties while she was in high school Big grin. They're a great pair. jjj
          Iron Mt. Trail Runners blogsite .... JJJessee blogsite ....Spring is here. Go outside and play.