Masters Running

Lets create a Boston BIB list (Read 489 times)

Name - Bob Scamman Bib - 10289 Age - 52 Corral - 10 Qualifying time - 3:26:49 Place & Year - Bay State Marathon - October 2006 Hometown - Biddeford, ME I also ran qualifying times at both the Maine and NY Marathons in 2007 but my Bay State time was a bit better.
      The list is really taking form.... I will have to work on the format before I post it....I will post it this week... Keep the info coming is you have nop already reported in.....
      PJH

Name: Pat Healy Bib: 18203 Age: 58 Corral: 18 Qualifying time: 3:46:40 Place and year you qualified: Toronto Waterfront Marathon, Sept 2007 Hometown: Mississauga, Ontario
        evanflein

Name: Erika Van Flein Bib: 19179 Age: 48 Corral: 19 Qualifying Time: 3:52 Place & Year: Humpy's Marathon, Anchorage AK, Aug. 2007 Hometown: Fairbanks Alaska Probably should've updated my time with my Seattle Marathon results, my 3:49 might've gotten me into corral 18 with Holly! Sad

Me and my gang in Breck

Hi everyone. I'm new here to the masters group and this is a great way to introduce myself. Name- Mark Cleary Bib- 9509 Age-45 Corral-9 Qualifying time-3:24:06 Place and year-Bay State Marathorn-October 2007 Hometown- Boxford,Ma

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."