Masters Running

RR – Dam to Dam 20k (Read 285 times)

I felt guilty after laughing about this but I did...and it was a loud one too: "It is odd how time slows down in this instance and all the thoughts that went through my head: Is she really going to fall all the way? Yes Can I run around her? No Am I going to step on her? I hope not Can I jump over her? Going to try When you jump, avoid stepping on her on the jump and then again on the landing Look out for that guy who is trying to turn around and run back to her. UGH – that sound of her sliding on the pavement was really bad! Ok, you are past them, settle down and try to find some space…" And oh yes, nice race in spite of your troubles--AG and overall placings especially impressive in such a large field. Nothing can stop the Hermosaboy.
    Age 60 plus best times: 5k 19:00, 10k 38:35, 10m 1:05:30, HM 1:24:09, 30k 2:04:33
      Very entertaining read. I am always amazed at how people can run the times you do! Seems inhuman from my vantage point. Congratulations on the new PR and you are right the 20K time in the midst of a 25K does not count. Smile

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

#artbydmcbride

Wow!

Runners run