Masters Running

Sunday - 12/28 (Read 31 times)

Today was another mile 1/2 loop around the school and park. I notice that I freeze a lot faster when walking. Either pick up the pace or add more layers.

I did awake to the strange sounds of the graders outside our window on Saturday morning. We had about an inch total but the crews were determined to get it all scooped up. The street they plow across from us literally goes no where but they bust their buts to get it all cleaned up.

I played on the iPad all day looking at Alaska trips. Two weeks next August, fly to Anchorage, rent an RV and go from there. If we reserve the RV now it will save 50%, so down to $119 a day.  Can't see any drawbacks. Speak up if you have any experiences to make this an easier decision. We have until Wednesday to commit..

Dave, what was the name of the book that got you out of your slump?  Go Install!

Mike, I won't read your posts anymore much less a romantic novel! Sheesh!

Jlynne, we had water to clean up when we sold a home. We weren't living there and they got it done before the closing.

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich