Masters Running

Charlevoix (MI) Marathon - Sat, June 27, 2015 (Read 61 times)

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Shin near ankle hurts like crazy all week and whole foot swelled up after 3 hr car ride to Ohio.

can only muster 4 miles at 12 min pace per day until it heals.

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

SteveP

I'm really sorry to hear that Perch.

SteveP

Shin near ankle hurts like crazy all week and whole foot swelled up after 3 hr car ride to Ohio.

can only muster 4 miles at 12 min pace per day until it heals.

Take care of that ankle, Steve! I hope it doesn't mess up your running streak -- is 4 a day enough?

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

Dave59

Michiganders need to steer clear of Ohio. You never know what could happen.

This home inspection is taking a long, long time. I may not be able to head north until noon at the current rate. It makes me very nervous too. Who knows what he will find with the way he is crawling around everywhere. He's in the attic now. Going places no one has ever gone to. Not even when we bought the place did someone go all over up there.

Still have half the upstairs and the basement to go.