Masters Running

Monday's Daily, 6.9.14 (Read 37 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

Hello everybody!  I just got back from a very leisurely bike ride with DW.  It is really nice outside.

I took on this 30-day ab challenge (look at my FB page if you want the details), and it is grueling.  My lower abs are sore today. I'm not sure if I will make it through the month, partly because these full sit-ups are tough on my back, and also because I invariably get side-tracked at some point on these challenges, but I will endeavor to try.

Holly--DW and I are doing this, too.  Thanks for posting it on Facebook.

Nice race Ribs...but even better to hear that you're up and at 'em, again.

deez--I really hope you get that vertigo under control.  I had an inner ear infection once--the room was spinning and I couldn't walk straight--it really freaked me out.  It sounds like you've been dealing with this off and on for awhile, huh?

Amy...you're just a dang animal.

Nice run, Tom.

You know, Tammy--I think it's fair to voice your opinion about that race.  People can be nice and still get their point across.  But if you go back next year and nothing has changed, then let him have it!

Hey, enke!  Glad to hear you're knee is behaving!

Hi tet.

Leslie--I'll never forget starting up Pikes Peak.  I was trying so hard to run and people started passing me--walking.  I figured it out...I'm sure those people did, too.  way to stick it out.  I know of one 30k real close to my house...it's not a trail race...but you're welcome to stay here, too.

Glad to hear you're okay, marj.

Wow, Twocat--you filled that team pretty fast.  Weren't you at 2 just a couple days ago?

Hey, Jay...I have an idea that might work on that toad...ah, never mind.

Okay--I'm outta here.  See ya!